Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Road Trip to AZ

Last weekend my daughters and I took the dogs to Zoey's TLC Pet Bed and Breakfast, packed up the Jeep with plenty of Hubba Bubba and drove from Albuquerque to Phoenix to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band. Third time for me, first time for my daughters, who were just as excited about the adventure as I was.

My ten-year-old snapped this pic from the back seat just as we were crossing the border into Arizona (but before the paralyzing sand storm) with our road tunes CD appropriately positioned on the dash.

Stay tuned and read my column this weekend as I will be recapping the high points of the trip, including the tour t-shirts, aging fans and swimming pools along the way.

1979 at the Saginaw Civic Center (MI). 1986 at the Capital Center (Wash., DC). 2009 at the Jobing.com Arena (Glendale, AZ) and it just keeps getting better...

No comments:

Post a Comment